ALTAŞ ALÜMİNYUM -

ALTAŞ ALÜMİNYUM -
ALTAŞ ALÜMİNYUM -
Please feel free to send you comments and suggestions about our new site.

Online 1
Today Singular
Today Plural
Total Singular 18346
Total Plural 145794
Ip 34.204.202.44
 

About Us

Who is Altaş Aluminium A.Ş. ?

Altaş Alüminyum is one of the leading companies in its sector in Turkey in terms of its product range and product quality specialized in the segment of aluminium extrusion products. Since 1990 in which it was founded, it has increased its development and production capacity and skills with the investments it made in the manufacturing and management stages so as to meet the increasing demands of its expanding customer portfolio. One of the most significant reasons for Altaş Alüminyum being a preferential company is that it implements the operating principles focussed on quality and customer satisfaction allocated within all stages of production and management.

Altaş Alüminyum holds the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management system certificate approved by SGS Company and CE Certificate ratified by Szutest Company and by taking the increasing needs and demands from its foreign customers, it continues rendering services focussed on solution development, with a flexible and rapid approach with different surface and cross section applications based on low and reasonable costs.

Our production facilities has been founded on an area of 37.900 m2, 9.000 m2 of which is closed facility units in two regions in Gebze/Kocaeli and Adapazari Provinces including 3 extrusion lines with anodized, powder paint, dye-mould manufacturing plants, mechanical operations department and management employing more than 200 personnel.

Distribution of Sales; 70% of all production is exported to Canada, Italy, French, Czech Republic, Holland, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Hungary, Azerbaijan. The remaining 30% is submitted to the domestic market.

Production Department:
Production performed in all stages as well as the control processes are in accordance with the DIN and ISO regulations.
High precision mould manufacture takes place with the CNC benches in wire erosion.

Logistics Department:
Following the receipt by the delivery department of all materials sent by the production department, they are prepared for packaging and transportation based on the requests and demands from our customers.

Altaş Alüminyum continues its growth with its experienced personnel specialized in their fields under the supervision of their young and dynamic directors and its chain of suppliers and partners consisting of the companies well recognized in their sectors and aims at higher object to increase its market share in the global markets where competition increases with development.

Altaş hopes to see you visiting its facilities and plants as soon as possible.

ALTAŞ A.Ş.

 
 
Views : 5831